Expat Payroll


What Can We Do For You As A British Citizen Working In The Netherlands?

Expat Payroll can help you with or guide you through the ‘Withdrawal Agreement permit’ or Highly Skilled Migrant application and provide you with advice regarding residence permits for different purposes of residence. In addition to this, our International tax professionals will provide you with all the information you need with regards to the applicable taxes.

As A British National In The Netherlands One Of The Below Options Apply To You:
You Lived In The Netherlands On Or Before 31 December 2020

If you moved to the Netherlands on or before 31 December 2020, you are covered by the withdrawal agreement. You may continue to work in the Netherlands without a work permit after 31 December 2020 provided you have a residence permit under the Withdrawal Agreement. You have until 30 June 2021 to apply for your residence permit under the Withdrawal Agreement.

You Came To The Netherlands After 31 December 2020

When you arrived in the Netherlands after 1 January 2021, you will need to have a residence and work permit to stay and work in the Netherlands. Applications for a work permit and/or a residence permit will be subject to the Dutch immigration rules that currently apply to other third country nationals. The Highly skilled migrant work permit is by far the most used work permit for non-EU citizens. At Expat Payroll we primarily serve Highly Skilled Migrants working in the EU. We will take care of all required work permit and make sure that you can start working without any delay.